Sunday, March 22, 2009

another month gone!

Well so much has gone on I don't think I will detail it all, just letting you know that we are on the rollercoaster ride again, still trying for that darling miracle baby.
Should know within the next couple of days if its good news or keep trying news.

This weekend DH is putting up a fort/swing set for the kids, we got it half price due to damaged packaging from the big storms we had last week,

I'm busy sewing some Mumma pads, baby things and some bags.......I'll share when finished.

Other than that its just busy, busy, busy......school and all the activities are in full swing so life is never dull around here.

For those of you interested Renee and I have update our business website,
www.mybondingbabies.com.au Hope you like the new look,

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. hi Nicki
    hope you get off the roller coaster soon ...
    I think of you often.
    God bless you and cover you in his hedge of protection.

    ReplyDelete