Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is it Saturday already?

Where did my week go, My Grandmother is gravely ill with terminal Cancer and my Mum has gone interstate to care for her which leaves me running her scrapbooking business, while I of course have not issue stepping up to help its making for a pretty hectic life around here right now.
We know have a frame to match the slab on the house, YIPEEEEE


We so can't wait to be into this new house.
I do have to share these cute pictures of my baby girl abby(she's a dog by the way) after her first ever visit to the Beauty palour, she's so cute,


Well that was my week,
so Far, Hug your love ones and remember we live one life!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great start - good foundations and plenty of room at the inn for expansions.

    Nicki - just add a few words call it Smiley Saturday and join Lightening's meme.

    ReplyDelete