Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've been checking out some great tutorials for converting and making your own Maternity clothing, being that I am not a little girl ;o) I really have been struggling with even the basics, I am fairly modest and hate short tops, short skirts and low cut tops, all of which is on offer in most maternity clothing shops. I guess Iwill have to get sewing !

http://www.luvinthemommyhood.com/2010/03/maternity-sewing-tutorial-roundup.html





 
I really like the wrap skirt, brings back memories of my teenhood and the 80's wrap skirt.

I've got some really cute and stylish materials I've been able to buy online that I know will look perfect, Now to get the motivation to sew again.
So now I just need to get going and make a couple of skirts.
love for you to share your favourite Maternity clothing link with me just leave it in the comments.

Be safe and remember to hug your love ones!
Nicki

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the fabrics are great! Have you started sewing yet? I don't have any fave maternity links to share, sorry.

    ReplyDelete