Monday, December 6, 2010

32 weeks!`

Well I have hit 32 weeks and boy is my belly growing here are the latest belly pictures for anyone who is still following my very neglected blog

So much is going on here with school finishing this week for the summer and christmas just weeks away. As yet we haven't really got into baby mode but I am sure that once christmas is over I will be full baby swing. I have started to pack my bag for the big event........SO at least I have started to get into baby mode. We have even decided on a Girls name we both like and just incase those scans are wrong we have a boys name picked out. I've been well, just had a little scare but after a few hours in hospital it was established that it was likely just a torn muscle causing all the pain I was getting which was a huge relief. So we are looking forward to the next 7 odd weeks...as we prepare for this precious blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment